Elegant Jewelry Beads and Accessories

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Pretty Jewelry Designs from Eileen McRory

Hello, guys. It is time to share something pretty for you. I often enjoy great designs or learn how to make them from our company customer show. It is a pity that I cannot share all of them with you. And today let us appreciate works from Eileen McRory.

Bead Drop Earrings

Materials: faceted glass beads, pearl acrylic beads, earring hooks
The yellow faceted glass beads look so bright. Many acrylic beads are wrapped by jewelry wire and then attach them with glass beads. I believe it is not that complicated to finish it.

3-Strand Pink Pearl Necklace

Materials: pearl acrylic beads, bead caps, brass chain

Actually, I don’t know how Eileen made it. The 3 strands pearl beads may be connected by headpins, beading wire or something. Can you tell me your opinions?

Turquoise Bead Earrings

Materials: opal beads, turquoise beads, headpins

It is obvious that the earrings are made by different colored turquoise beads. You can match beads with your desired colors, then slide them onto headpin. I love this style because I want to make my own multi-colored earrings. How do you feel about it?

Red Perler Bead Earrings

Materials: perler beads, jump rings

Eileen just made a circle using red perler beads. Wow, she must be good at jewelry making. I will be lucky if there is any chance to learn from her face to face.

Thanks for Eileen’s sharing. Do you love them? These accessories are just a part of her work, and I will show you more beautiful jewelry later. Enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment