Elegant Jewelry Beads and Accessories

Tuesday 23 December 2014

6 Holiday DIYs To Try With Beads

Wow, holiday's finally coming. I have lots of plans for crafts in all my free time. Of course, I would still make crafts with my favorite beads and beads and beads...lol~! So here, I collected some great beaded DIYs from craftgwaker. They're all funny to make! Can't wait to try them out~~~~








You may wonder why all colorful beads? Honestly, these crafts ideas all used my favorite glass beads, sequins and rhinestone beads. So if you love these sparkling beads like me, just give them a shot in this holiday!

1, Colorful Crystal Watch Band
2, Hippie Crystal Headwrap
3, Beaded Bracelets for Christmas
4, Suncatcher Made with Safety Pins
5, Sequin Bag Upstyle!
6, Tinsel Trees DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment