Elegant Jewelry Beads and Accessories

Tuesday 1 September 2015

4 Chic Seed Beaded Earrings Worth Attention

Hello, my dear readers, instead of sharing jewelry making tutorials with you, today I want to introduce 4 chic beaded earrings to you which are made by seed beads. As my favorite jewelry making supplies, seed beads are very smart for beaded earrings. Follow me, let’s have a look at these chic seed beaded earrings.
Seed beaded chandelier earrings
The first time I saw this pair of beaded chandelier earrings, I was amazed. Different from other chandelier earrings, seed beads with various colors add much uniqueness to this pair of chandelier earrings. 
Seed beaded dangle earrings
Dangle earrings always attract people’s attention when earrings dangling to the wind. Earrings in this color look so lady, I think this pair of dangle earrings is perfect for a party, date is OK.
Seed beaded hoop earrings
Beaded hoop earrings are never out of date when compared to other beaded earrings. This pair of multi-strand hoop earrings will help you stand out from the crowd with the big hoop.  
Seed beaded tassel earrings

The last the best!! I like this pair of tassel earrings so much! Green seed beads make this pair of tassel earrings pure and fresh, which reminds me of the flouring spring and think that spring is close to me.

So what do you think of these seed beaded earrings? Do you like them? In fact there are many kinds of beautiful earrings made by seed beads, which are adored by young girls. I will continue to focus on seed beaded earrings, if you meet other charming earrings made by seed beads, welcome to tell me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment