Elegant Jewelry Beads and Accessories

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Dominika Nagy‘s Works

These are gorgeous designs from “Dominika Nagy”, so pretty, right? It looks like that she loves using cheap charms and jade beads on her designs. Want to more details about her works? Let’s have a look together!

Hoop earrings

She used brass lever hoop earring components, whose size is proper to everyone. The blue color makes the earrings so attractive.
Butterfly earrings

So vintage, right? Iron butterfly pendant and iron earring hooks are the main materials. It feels like that butterflies are flying under your ears when you are wearing them.
Colorful beaded ring

Frankly speaking, I thought they were buttons the first time I saw them, and I thought they were made by buttons. In fact, they were made by jade beads! I bet you must be surprised as me. It occurred to me that rings made by jade beads could be so excellent.
Hairpin

I love this design so much, simple but vogue. Short hair or long hair, this hair pin could hold them easily.

After appreciating these works, what do you think of them? Do you want to create some beaded works by yourself? In fact, the jewelry making supplies of the works are easy to get with not complicated skills. Just buy some whole beads and search tutorials online, I’m sure you will create fabulous works as well as Dominika Nagy, or even better than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment