Elegant Jewelry Beads and Accessories

Tuesday 23 February 2016

DIY Amazing Orange Statement Necklace with Acrylic Beads

Hello, everyone. I am very excited that I can see you again today. I know that you always pay much attention on my blogs. Thanks so much for your support all the time. Then I am going to share you a nice necklace with orange acrylic beads, and I bet you will love it. Please see this project if you do not believe it.
Supplies needed in making this amazing statement necklace:
Brass Chains
Jump rings
Lobster Clasp
Orang Acrylic Beads
Jewelry Pliers
Step 1: make orange pattern of the statement necklace:
Firstly, cut off the chain about 30cm, and connect the chain and an orange acrylic bead with a jump ring.
Secondly, add another 17 orange acrylic beads onto this chain and keep the same distance between two beads about 1cm.
Thirdly, cut off four pieces of chain with the length of 19cm, 21cm, 23cm, 25cm. Then add orange beads in same way as above.
Step 2: finish the statement pattern
Firstly, cut off two pieces of chain according your neck and attach five beaded patterns from short one to long one.
Secondly, connect two ends of the chains with a lobster clasp.
Then this statement necklace has been finished!
Amazing necklace, right? So I cannot wait to share with you guys after seeing it. This necklace making just needs few materials and tools, so I think it is suitable for you to start your jewelry making step. Trust me, it will be perfect that match it with your dress in light color. Could you imagine this nice occasion? Have a nice try!

No comments:

Post a Comment